The CawleyJohnson Group provides management and consulting services, exclusively in the area of behavioral health, to acute care and critical access hospitals, healthcare systems, and academic medical centers. We work with hospitals that are looking to start-up a new behavioral health service, and hospitals with an existing behavioral health service line.
Our experienced leadership team, composed of former CEOs, CFOs, CNOs and other senior level executives, has the proven skills to design, implement and manage a strategic vision for a behavioral health service line. And, our national presence provides us with a unique capability to merge national benchmark performance standards with an understanding of the unique needs of your local market.
The deliverables of Management PLUS include:
- Accountable, 24/7 on-site management of start-up and existing behavioral health programs with sustainable contribution margins.
- Proprietary operating systems, strategies and proven experience for successful implementation of the hospital-approved Strategic Business Plan.
- Management oversight of all clinical programs that meet CMS, Joint Commission, and other regulatory performance standards.
- Proven strategies to efficiently manage the “throughput” of increased demand for psychiatric services in the ED and medical floors.
- An on-site Program Director, supported by the full complement of corporate resources, who will have primary accountability for the successful performance of the program.
For a more detailed review of why Management PLUS may be an option for your hospital, please click here.
Operations Support provides hospital senior leadership with ongoing support in select functional areas (clinical, financial, operational, business development, etc.), though without the 24/7 oversight and P&L accountability available in a contract management agreement. Please click here for examples of issues that we have addressed under an Operations Support agreement.
Our FOCUS Operations Review (Finance-Operations-Clinical-Utilization Management-Strategic Planning) is a consulting engagement that provides a comprehensive review of behavioral health market needs and opportunities, assesses program operations for an existing behavioral health service line, and recommends fiscally quantified strategic options for long term financial sustainability. Please click here for a listing of the primary elements of this analysis and related deliverables.
Our commitment to a personal, flexible approach provides our clients with the expertise and objectivity that they deserve. It’s our people, processes and performance that sets The CawleyJohnson Group apart.